Inside This Issue
September’s eagerly anticipated lunch! show (21-22 September 2016, Business Design Centre, London), will be when the Café Society announce the winners of its Café Life Awards 2016 at a celebratory evening dinner to be held at the Lancaster London Hotel in Hyde Park.
- Costa raises £10 million for Costa Foundation.
- Shortlists for the Café Life awards announced.
- Tchibo acquires Matthew Algie.
- Tetley tea gurus consider the future of tea.
- Café Life Awards 2016
- lunch! 2016
- Speciality & Fine Food 2016
- In search of flavour – creative beverage flavourings.
- Good food – the increasing quality of café food.
- Catering equipment – catering kit considerations for cafés.
- Pedal-powered coffee leads the way – coffee and cycling!
- Supernatural expansion – the healthy drinks chain.
- Natural Kitchen’s new coffee concept – Miko Coffee supply seven new outlets.
- Why you should consider catering insurance from our sister association, the BSA.
- Meeting the need for creative packaging solutions – insight from Colpac.
- New products