As a sandwich manufacturer membership not only confers on you recognition as an endorsement for your business but also provides your business with real commercial benefits.
Additionally, your support helps to provide funding for the work done by the Association to promote growth and to safeguard the interests of the sandwich market from which you derive your livelihood.
The following are just some of the key benefits you can gain through membership:
- Annual technical audit by the BSA’s auditor with a report designed to help you meet the best standards. After the initial audit, this is included as part of your membership each year. You also receive a certificate stating that you meet BSA Standards.
- The right to use and display the Association logo in your marketing which acts as an endorsement for your business;
- Inclusion in listings of recommended suppliers both on our trade website www.sandwich.org.uk (visited by over 8,000 people every month) and in International Sandwich & Snack News Magazine (circulation 5,000 every two months);
- Inclusion on our web tender service which is used by business as varied as the NHS, SPAR, The House of Commons and numerous local authorities, schools and universities when searching for new suppliers.
- A full page devoted to your business on the BSA trade website;
- Listing as a member in the International Sandwich & Snack News Annual Directory;
- A new member welcome profile in International Sandwich & Snack News when you join;
- The opportunity to attend meetings and events organised by the Association where you can network/meet other members, including leading sandwich retailers;
- The opportunity for your technologists to attend Technical Forum meetings where they will meet others from the industry as well as hear speakers on a variety of relevant issues. Speakers regularly attend from Government Departments.
- Free subscription to International Sandwich & Snack News for up to five people in your business;
- A window sticker and certificate you can display in your premises.
In addition to the above, you will also receive regular information about the market and Association through e-bulletins throughout the year as well as all of the additional benefits available to all members.