The Association’s Management Committee is deliberately structured to be representative of the broad membership with specific places allocated to each sector of the membership.
Each member of the Committee is elected by the members in the section they represent.
The Management Committee elections take place in the Autumn each year, with the new Committee taking over from the AGM in October.
Management Committee 2016/17
- Chair: Jonathan Scoffield (Greencore) – sandwich manufacturer
- Vice Chair: Camilla Deane (The Food Fellas) - supplier
- Andrew Hesketh (Greggs) – retail baker
- Tom Goulden, (Marks & Spencer) - multiple retailer
- Georg Buhrkohl (Subway) – sandwich bar chain
- Peter Mayley (La Baguetterie) – independent sandwich bar
- Terry Caldicott (Sodexo) – foodservice operator
- Neil Wood (Woods) – foodservice operator
- James Cornish (Ginsters) – van sales
- Sohel Patel (Halal Kitchen) – producer
- Victoria Green (Waitrose) – multiple retailer
- Sally Gabbitas (Tri-Star) – supplier
- Anthony Wilson (Tasties) - producer
- Jim Winship – Director
- Gethin Evans – PR Manager
- Pam Sainsbury – Event Manager